Search the Site

Search News
CATCH Graces Front Page of Guymon, OK paper
February 2, 2016  | By CATCH Global Foundation

Click the screenshots below to read PDF Versions! CATCH Global Foundation partnered with Blue Cross Blue Shield of Oklahoma in order to bring CATCH to Guymon as well as Carnegie OK in January of this year. Reporters from the Daily […]

Read More
Congratulations to our 2015 CATCH Living Legacy, Pam Tevis!
November 30, 2015  | By CATCH Global Foundation

For the past three weeks, we have brought you information on our Texas 2015 CATCH Champions, who CATCH will be honoring at the Texas Association for Health, Physical Education, Recreation and Dance Conference next week in Dallas. Today, we present […]

Read More
Meet 2015 TX CATCH Champions Niselda De Leon and Julio Araiza
November 24, 2015  | By CATCH Global Foundation

As we mentioned last week, on December 3, we will be honoring some special CATCH Champions at the Texas Asssociation for Health, Physical Education, Recreation and Dance (TAHPERD) conference. Each week between now and then we will be profiling two […]

Read More
Meet the staff of NYC YMCA’s!
November 19, 2015  | By CATCH Global Foundation

November 11, CATCH Program Director Peter Cribb traveled to New York City where, with support from our partners at MD Anderson and FlagHouse, he led the YMCA’s of NYC in CATCH training. We were lucky enough to get interviews with […]

Read More
Meet a CATCH Champion: Melissa Opsahl
November 19, 2015  | By CATCH Global Foundation

Tell me what attracted you to your job at YMCA. When I started working at the Y, honestly, it was just a part time job where I could bring my son with me. As things moved on, as I started […]

Read More
Congratulations to our TX 2015 CATCH Champions
November 16, 2015  | By CATCH Global Foundation

CATCH is a nationwide program thriving in communities from coast to coast. Once a year, however, we like to take a moment to celebrate the folks doing great work in our home state of Texas, where the folks at the […]

Read More
Meet a CATCH Champion: Kim Duchene
November 5, 2015  | By CATCH Global Foundation

Tell me about your background. How did you end up at the YMCA? KIM: I’m the youth development director for the downtown Detroit Y. I worked at our summer camp – Camp Ohiyesa – and that’s how I got into […]

Read More
Catch Program Highlighted in the Akron Musical Video
October 30, 2015  | By CATCH Global Foundation

Our friends at the Akron Area YMCA have shared with us this great musical video highlighting what they’ve learned from their CATCH program! Go, Slow, and Whoa foods, active playing, and more! Learn how they’ve involved AmeriCorps in their after-school program […]

Read More
CATCH Family Fun Nights
September 28, 2015  | By CATCH Global Foundation

School is back in session, and you might be looking for the best way to engage parents and community in CATCH’s message. CATCH Family Fun nights are a part of our curriculum, and schools are constantly finding new, fun, innovative […]

Read More
CATCH in action in El Paso schools!
September 8, 2015  | By CATCH Global Foundation

El Paso, TX’s ABC-7 visited Ysleta ISD’s Cadwallader Elementary School this week, where teachers were utilizing CATCH games as part of their new district-wide CATCH implementation in partnership with Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas. Below is video from the school, […]

Read More

en_USEN