Theme IV: Principals & Administration (9wk)
|Social Media Sample|
Kids model the behaviors of adults that surround them. Use the hashtag #CATCHMVP to show us how you’re a role model for healthy habits!
See Social Media Theme & Hashtag Prompts for more
★ ONE STAR TASK
Conduct a weekly drawing for five or six CATCH MVP Kids. The reward is lunch with the principal. Announce winners during morning announcements.Keep in mind…
- The CATCH MVP Lunch With The Principal raffle is a ready-made, copy-and-cut resource. A raffle ticket collection box should be located in or near the office.
- Post a picture of the Lunch With the Principal winners eating a healthy lunch. Use #CATCHMVP.
★★ TWO STAR TASK
Recognize CATCH MVPs. Consider presenting Faculty CATCH MVP Award Certificates to candidates at the end of the year to celebrate all their efforts.Some ideas...
- Post a picture of the faculty CATCH MVP awardees on social media with #CATCHMVP.
- Acknowledge the Team in the school newsletter. Or, write each member of the Team a letter for his or her personnel file.
★★★ THREE STAR TASK
Work with Parent Leaders to identify and promote summer community recreation opportunities.Some ideas...
- Make arrangements to send information home or post on the school’s website.
♥ MY HEALTH BOOSTER
Plan for your next snack attack and be prepared. Don’t be tempted by vending machines or fast food. Keep a variety of tasty, nutritious, ready-to-eat snacks at home, work, or wherever you might be.
- Make little bags of baby carrots, nuts or dried fruit to help stop hunger. Pack one serving per bag so you are aware of how much you eat.
- A serving of no fat or low fat yogurt, carrots with hummus, or apples with peanut/almond butter will help give you an energy boost.