Theme IV: Classroom Teachers (6wk)
|Social Media Sample|
We’re CATCHing kids being healthy at school! How do you encourage healthy habits at home? Let’s work together! #CATCHhometeam
See Social Media Theme & Hashtag Prompts for more
★ ONE STAR TASK
★★ TWO STAR TASK
- Ask a Home Room parent to help organize the materials for you.
- Coordinate this as a grade level project.
★★★ THREE STAR TASK
- Ideas are provided on the CATCH Grade Level Signage Project Ideas resource.
♥ MY HEALTH BOOSTER
Start your day off right! Breakfast can provide you with the energy you need to be active and successful each day. Try to eat a healthy breakfast every day.
- Toasted oats cereal with no added sugar. Add skim milk and bananas.
- Whole-wheat toast with peanut butter or low-fat cheese with fruit.
- Oatmeal with fruit and nuts (e.g., blueberries or dried cranberries or raisins and pecans) and skim milk.
- Yogurt with granola and fruit.