Theme IV: Specialized and Support Staff (6wk)
|Social Media Sample|
We’re CATCHing kids being healthy at school! How do you encourage healthy habits at home? Let’s work together! #CATCHhometeam
See Social Media Theme & Hashtag Prompts for more
★ ONE STAR TASK
★★ TWO STAR TASK
Work with Parent Leaders to recognize Parent CATCH MVPs.Some ideas...
- Create a bulletin board thanking parents for their support and involvement in CATCH efforts.
- “CATCH” parents being healthy and post pictures of them practicing healthy habits on a bulletin board.
★★★ THREE STAR TASK
Coordinate with the CATCH Team to support a CATCH Family Fun Event.Some ideas...
- Volunteer to assist with organizing or staffing the event - work on the set-up or clean-up crew, staff a booth, etc.
- Art Teachers: create promotional posters for the event.
♥ MY HEALTH BOOSTER
Start your day off right! Breakfast can provide you with the energy you need to be active and successful each day. Try to eat a healthy breakfast every day.
- Toasted oats cereal with no added sugar. Add skim milk and bananas.
- Whole-wheat toast with peanut butter or low-fat cheese with fruit.
- Oatmeal with fruit and nuts (e.g., blueberries or dried cranberries or raisins and pecans) and skim milk.
- Yogurt with granola and fruit.