CATCH Global Foundation is an impact-focused organization that strives to create healthy change in the communities we serve. We seek engaged and experienced people who share our passion for child health and wish to actively contribute to our mission. The foundation is an equal opportunity employer and we are committed to creating a workplace that reflects a diversity of backgrounds, perspectives, and life experiences. Below you will find any open career or internship opportunities.
Multimedia Education Content Producer (Anywhere in US)
Help schools and communities meet their health education needs by developing multimedia content for CATCH’s many evidence-based programs and training offerings.
To apply please send resume and cover letter to: [email protected]
CATCH Global Foundation is a 501c(3) that brings high quality evidence-based health and wellness programs to schools and child care sites across the country, with a focus on communities of highest need. Reaching more than 3 million kids annually, our PreK-12 programs cover topics including nutrition, physical education, social and emotional learning (SEL), oral health, vaping prevention, and sun safety. To be most effective in creating positive health changes, it is strongly recommended that schools and communities receive training from a CATCH expert prior to program delivery. We are seeking a Multimedia Content Producer who will help schools and communities learn about CATCH’s various offerings so they may purchase the appropriate program content and training.
Position description: The Multimedia Content Producer will produce engaging, informative, and inspiring multimedia products (e.g., videos, infographics, interactive digital products) in collaboration with school partners and CATCH program staff. As a member of the programs team and working closely with/reporting to the VP of Programs, the Multimedia Content Producer will create new educational content as well as review and update existing content in the CATCH program portfolio.
Key responsibilities include:
- Research subject matter as it relates to the content and co-plan production.
- Determine ideal instructional modalities (ie, video, slides, etc) and collaborate on creating lesson plans, storyboards and scripts for both teacher- and student-facing content.
- Produce content as outlined, including procuring content from subject matter experts and other contributors when needed.
- Edit, review and revise content as needed, based on feedback from other members of the Programs Team and subject matter experts.
- Collaborate with the Communications Team to strategically integrate content across our platforms & publications, and for presentations (training, conferences, etc)
- Build relationships with other CATCH staff members at meetings and quarterly staff retreats.
- Clearly communicate timelines, roles, and responsibilities with reasonable input from those involved.
- Work to ensure diversity, equity, inclusion, and accessibility (DEIA) are reflected in products & processes
- Collaborate across lines of difference within a wide range of social identities and educational contexts
Skills & Competencies:
An ideal candidate will have the following demonstrated skills and competencies:
- Strong storytelling skills in various formats
- Recording and editing (photography, video, audio)
- Ability to recognize strong instructional practices and powerful student learning, using a growth mindset
- Experience with Adobe Premiere, Adobe Photoshop or Lightroom, Digital Audio Workstations OR willingness to learn these programs
- Demonstrated commitment to diversity, equity, inclusion, and accessibility (DEIA)
- Highly collaborative, communicative, and organized
- Able to set and follow timelines and to balance workload
- Knowledge of/experience in/passion about education and health/wellness (physical and mental)
- Graphics/motion graphics skills preferred
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
While our organization was founded, and a (slim) majority of our employees live, in Austin, TX, we are a 100% virtual work environment. We have regular in-person retreats (travel/lodging provided) to help us develop and grow together as a team, as well as get to know one another on a more personal level. Day-to-day, you can expect to interface with the rest of the CATCH team via video/voice calls, email, and Slack.
Equal Opportunity Statement
CATCH Global Foundation is committed to the principles of equal employment. We are committed to complying with all federal, state, and local laws providing equal employment opportunities, and all other employment laws and regulations. It is our intent to maintain a work environment that is free of harassment, discrimination, or retaliation because of sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), gender, gender expression, gender identity, race, religion, color, national origin, physical or mental disability, genetic information, marital status, age, sexual orientation, AIDS/HIV status, military service, veteran status, or any other status protected by federal, state, or local laws (such as hair texture and protective hairstyles). CATCH is dedicated to the fulfillment of this policy in regard to all aspects of employment, including but not limited to recruiting, hiring, placement, transfer, training, promotion, rates of pay, and other compensation, termination, and all other terms, conditions, and privileges of employment.
Job Classification: Full-Time (Exempt)
Location: Anywhere in US (virtual)
Salary: $50,000 – $60,000
Benefits: 100% employer-covered health insurance (other opt-in benefits available), unlimited vacation policy, 12-week paid maternity/paternity leave, and work from home with flexible scheduling.