April 13, 2017 | By CATCH Global Foundation
CATCH Global Foundation has updated the popular DigitalCATCH.org web platform with version 2.0, which makes the evidence-based CATCH health curriculum easier to access than ever before. Version 2.0 allows anyone to try out sample lessons and download resources for free using their computer, smart phone, or tablet device.
By taking its school and community health programs online, CATCH Global Foundation can more efficiently and cost-effectively deploy Pre-K – 8th grade child nutrition & fitness promotion programs to communities of any size. It also provides teachers, administrators, and parents the opportunity to “test drive” the health curriculum firsthand at no cost.
View a sample Grade 2 lesson: Celebrate Health
Visitors to the site can unlock additional free content and features by creating a Digital CATCH user profile. With a user profile, you can view an expanded selection of free content, tag “Favorite” materials, save individual lesson notes, or share comments on lessons and activities with peers.
For the first time ever, there is a Spanish version of the Digital CATCH platform which features a growing selection of materials and lessons.
The popular middle school E-cigarette prevention program CATCH My Breath has been delivered via Digital CATCH since its launch, which has enabled program adoption in over 100 middle schools across 17 states with more sites and states to come in the 2017-2018 school year. Samples of the CATCH My Breath health curriculum are freely available to all users.
You can test drive the various CATCH school and community health programs today at DigitalCATCH.org
Help us spread the word about Digital CATCH 2.0 with some of these sample posts (optional pictures below):
- School nutrition & fitness just got a little easier w/ #DigitalCATCH 2.0 via @CATCHhealth! Learn more http://catchinfo.org/DigitalCATCHv2
- New #DigitalCATCH 2.0 via @CATCHhealth makes e-cig prevention more accessible for schools. Sample at: https://digitalcatch.org/units/24
- Pre-K – 8th grade nutrition & fitness lessons now online w/ #DigitalCATCH via @CATCHHealth! Sample at https://digitalcatch.org/lessons/29
- School nutrition & fitness lessons in English & Spanish w/ #DigitalCATCH 2.0 via @CATCHhealth! More at http://catchinfo.org/DigitalCATCHv2
- Check out the new look of school nutrition & fitness programming with the 2.0 version of #DigitalCATCH from @CATCHhealth. Sample English & Spanish lessons and resources are available for free, with even more content unlocked when you create a user profile (also free). Learn more at http://catchinfo.org/DigitalCATCHv2
- CATCH Global Foundation (@CATCHhealth) has made the evidence-based Pre-K – 8th grade CATCH nutrition & fitness health curriculum available online, with several sample lessons and resources accessible in English and Spanish at no cost. Learn more about #DigitalCATCH 2.0 at http://catchinfo.org/DigitalCATCHv2
CATCH Global Foundation has updated the popular DigitalCATCH.org web platform with version 2.0, which makes the evidence-based CATCH health curriculum easier to access than ever before. Test drive a selection of free lessons and materials from their Pre-K – 8th grade nutrition & fitness programs (in English and Spanish) and the middle school e-cigarette prevention program CATCH My Breath. You can learn more about the 2.0 update on their blog or dive straight in at DigitalCATCH.org
Newsletter blurb (shorter):
CATCH Global Foundation has made the evidence-based Pre-K – 8th grade CATCH nutrition & fitness health curriculum available online, with several sample lessons and resources accessible in English and Spanish at no cost. You can learn more on their blog or dive straight in at DigitalCATCH.org
Optional pictures for posts (click for downloadable files):