October 22, 2021 | By CATCH Global Foundation
Thanks to a generous donation, CATCH Global Foundation is offering its evidence-based physical education curriculum and training to 20 Bogotá area schools during 2021-23.
Participating schools will implement CATCH PE in grades 1-4. Both private and public schools are invited to apply.
CATCH P.E. (available in English and Spanish) is proven to develop locomotor skills, to increase moderate-to-vigorous activity (MVPA), and to be FUN for kids. CATCH is used by some 15,000 schools around the world. Within Latin America, it has been used in Mexico, Uruguay, Dominican Republic, and Ecuador.
- Sept 2021 – Enrollment of Cohort 1 (English-language, school calendar B) schools
- Oct 2021 – Pre-evaluation and Training of Cohort 1
- Oct-Nov 2021 – Enrollment of Cohort 2 (Spanish-language, school calendar A) schools
- Dec 2021 – Pre-evaluation of Cohort 2
- Jan-Feb 2022 – Training of Cohort 2
An independent evaluator will gather observational and anthropometric measurements. NO personal data will be collected. A full copy of the evaluation report will be provided to all participating schools.
To inquire about participation, please email [email protected]