Details:Date: March 2nd, 2022
Duration: 37 minutes
Join TAHPERD and CATCH Global Foundation for this informational session where we’ll demystify the Coordinated School Health (CSH) mandate that applies to all Texas elementary, middle, and junior high schools, and explain how it fits into the broader context of Health Ed and P.E. curriculum adoption outlined in Proclamation 2022. We’ll also walk through the existing state law regarding the CSH mandate as well as the latest TEA rules guiding compliance. In this webinar we’ll cover:
- What constitutes a Coordinated School Health program;
- What is included in the state CSH mandate and who is affected;
- Topic areas in both, Proclamation 2022 only, and the CSH mandate only;
- How Proclamation 2022 overlaps with the CSH mandate; and,
- How to ensure compliance with the state CSH mandate.