Details:Date: September 21st, 2021
Guest: Joey Walker & Abby Rose
Topic: CATCH Whole Child Coordination Kit
Duration: 60 minutes
The CATCH Coordination Kit provides a framework, resources and a common language for talking about and reinforcing healthy behaviors and mindsets across an entire campus. In response to feedback from CATCH Champions and school wellness teams all over the country, CATCH has streamlined and reorganized this cornerstone resource.
In this webinar, we will take a tour of the new and improved CATCH Coordination Kit on CATCH.org, and answer questions from new and/or existing users.
You will learn about the Coordination Kit’s new features, including:
- A single version for grades K-8 (no more elementary & middle schools versions)
- Flexible scheduling (no more 6-week or 9-week cycles)
- Streamlined navigation
- Social & Emotional Learning (SEL) activities
- School-wide “All-In” Wellness Challenges
- New & improved resources and communication tools
- Embedded videos
Download the presentation slides (PDF)
This webinar is possible thanks to generous support from the Michael & Susan Dell Center for Healthy Living at The University of Texas Health Science Center at Houston (UTHealth) School of Public Health in Austin.